Online Formation Services
ZenBusiness PBC (Public Benefit Corporation) is the leader in quick, affordable and worry-free business formations and one of our favorites for best LLC filing services in 2020.
We aren’t the only ones touting this growing business out of Texas, ZenBusiness has amassed a series of positive reviews and thousands of new customers.
The Trustpilot ZenBusiness reviews are great. Recent ZenBusiness customers rate their experiences on Trustpilot with a total score of “excellent”.
We like ZenBusiness, whether you need to form an LLC, incorporate, and/or need a good registered agent service, ZenBusiness is a leader in the LLC formation business, with pricing and service.
ZenBusiness Reviews on Trustpilot
Forming my LLC was fast and easy
“Forming my LLC was fast and easy with Zen Business. Thank you!”
“Zen business was cost effective, easy to navigate, and prompt with answering all my questions.”
How To Create An LLC
What Exactly Does ZenBusiness Do?
ZenBusiness offers a formation service at a low cost for those starting a business.
They provide an affordable and quick filing service that can make your new business dreams a reality. After you allow them to file documentation to launch your business, you will receive a customized dashboard and dedicated support at no extra cost.
ZenBusiness handles all of your legal requirements, including:
- Business name availability search
- State Filings
- Articles of incorporation
- Operating agreements and bylaws
- Registered Agent Services
- Statement of the Organizer
- Worry-free compliance guarantee
- Business email addresses, domain names, and domain privacy protection
- Banking resolution
Services and Products to Grow and Run Your Business
After it is up and running, you can buy extra services at a low cost to help expand and manage your company.
ZenBusiness 4 Tenets for Services and Products
- Professional service
Let us paraphrase from the ZenBusiness website,
“We take care of the jargon and red tape to simplify your endeavors to begin, operate, and grow a business.”
“Our staff of formation professionals is on hand to assist you during regular business hours. Best of all, they’ll do so for as long as your company is around.”
“Completed business documentation is filed and returned on your behalf at a low cost.”
“Automation and technology are utilized to minimize expenses mistakes and form your LLC at a relatively fast rate.”
There are countless services out there that can form LLCs on your behalf, but our company has a track record for being one of – if not the – best at it.
ZenBusiness vs Incfile
|BBB Rating||A||A+ Winner!|
|Cost||$49 – $299+||$0 – $299+ Winner!|
|Compliance||“Worry-Free Guarantee” Winner!||Email Reminders|
|Transparency/People||Names/Faces Winner!||Stock Images, Nice Graphics|
Why Is ZenBusiness Our #1 Choice?
We like both ZenBusiness and Incfile, but its the ZenBusiness “Worry-Free Guarantee” compliance feature and the ability to see the names and faces of the people we are working with that puts ZenBusiness over the top for us. Plus, the ZenBusiness reviews on Trustpilot are excellent, with 2800+ positive ZenBusiness reviews.
Incfile provides email reminders for compliance dates and they have the best experience and pricing! If you are thinking Incfile vs ZenBusiness for LLC formations, we consider both of these companies to be great choices!
Live From Austin, Texas
The following review of ZenBusiness will go over what you can anticipate if you use their services. You will learn about their advantages, disadvantages, costs, and features to determine if they are a worthwhile option for you to use.
Pros & Cons
- ZenBusiness offers the cheapest LLC service rates out there. Pricing for their services begins at $49. That is about $60 cheaper than what LegalZoom charges. Registered agent service is included with every plan, even the $49 formation plan. After the first year, their registered agent service is $119 a year.
- ZenBusiness is great at making the endeavor of LLC formation feel exciting and manageable. In contrast to other service providers that attempt to trick or scare users into buying additional services, ZenBusiness upsells optional services and features in a manner that is tasteful.
- Customer input is what fuels ZenBusiness. The company’s positive reviews total the thousands.
- As part of their services to aid you in the beginning and to operate your business, ZenBusiness can also handle yearly report filing, as well as other regular LLC maintenance services. This is an aspect of a “Worry-Free Guarantee” that comes with their Pro package.
- ZenBusiness happens to be socially conscious. The company concentrates on helping people, not just their company. ZenBusiness has partnered up with an organization called Kiva to help people become poverty-free by way of loan money and financial lending. Its purpose is to help minority-operated businesses – as well as women – get up and running.
- Pinning down a turnaround time can be a challenge. For instance, the Starter package claims that LLCs formed in Colorado will take up to two weeks. To test out ZenBusiness’s turnaround time, we decided to see how long it would take us to form a company in that state on our own. Three days was all it took us to do. As pleased as we were that the formation process was quicker than advertised, we believe timelines should be accurate.
ZenBusiness Pricing Plans
ZenBusiness offers a few formation package choices:
For specifics of every package, have a look at ZenBusiness’s official website and read about each option.
Here are some interesting features that come with each formation package that ZenBusiness offers:
Starter: $49 and a state fee.
- Name Search: ZenBusiness can comb through your state’s formation business database to find out if the name you’ve picked is available.
- Articles of Organization: This documentation will be required by your state in order to formally establish your LLC. We will draft and file the Articles of Organization on your behalf with your formation state.
- Registered Agent Service: Each LLC that operates in the USA must have one Registered Agent designated. This will be either a business entity or individual that obtains important documentation from your formation state. The Registered Agent will accept these documents on your behalf before they are forwarded to you. The first 12 months of the service are free. You are welcome to renew for just under $120 annually after that.
- Operating Agreement: This document establishes your business’ ownership structure, as well as the way it operates. ZenBusiness will present you with a template you can personalize in order to create an Operating Agreement of your own.
- CPA Assessment: You will be given a free tax and accounting assessment from one of ZenBusiness’s licensed CPAs in order to figure out what your accounting, tax, and bookkeeping needs are. All of our work is handled by our staff in-house (as opposed to an independent party, which some companies use).
Pro: $179 and a state fee
Comes with everything included in the first package, along with:
- EIN (Federal Tax Number): think of an EIN as a business entity’s SSN. This numerical nine-digit code gives your LLC the ability to file taxes, hire employees, open bank accounts, and more. ZenBusiness will obtain an EIN on your behalf.
- Worry-Free Guarantee: not only will your business’ annual report be prepared and filed by us, but you’ll also get to make a couple of amendments to it each year as well. Also, if you forget to file with the state by a certain deadline, ZenBusiness will do the work necessary to get you back in their good graces.
- Banking Resolution: you’ll be presented with a Banking Resolution form you can personalize, which indicates authority levels in your LLC (in order to determine who can open a bank account for the business).
Premium: $249 and a state fee
Comes with everything included in the Pro (middle) package, along with:
- Domain Name: ZenBusiness will register your domain so that you can create a website for your company. This service includes a dashboard management tool for your domain.
- Rush Filing: your LLCs filing documents will be prioritized over users using the Pro and Starter packages.
- Domain Privacy: stop your private information from being seen publicly after the domain name gets filed.
- Business Email: Premium customers are provided with email accounts for their business (with a storage space total of five gigabytes).
- Website: besides registering a company domain name on your behalf, ZenBusiness can also help set up your business’ website.
Are ZenBusiness Reviews from Customers Any Good?
Although ZenBusiness has been in existence only for three years or so, they have an impressive amount of positive customer feedback already. Overall, ZenBusiness’s customers seem to be quite happy with their services and rave about how easy their platform is to use. ZenBusiness has an average score of 4.8/5 on Trustpilot based on more than 1614 reviews at the end of February 2020.
Is It Safe to Have an LLC Formed with ZenBusiness?
There are plenty of great things offered by ZenBusiness, but not every entrepreneur will have use for their services:
- An LLC Should Be Formed with ZenBusiness by those in search of a company offering inexpensive LLC services, as well as a company that provides strong value overall. ZenBusiness is run by people who are socially conscious and emphasize customer satisfaction.
- An LLC Should Not Be Formed with ZenBusiness by people in a rush to get a business formed. Other formation services for LLCs claim to be a lot quicker than ZenBusiness is.
ZenBusiness Introduces “ZenBusiness Money” Payment & Invoicing Service
August 1, 2020
ZenBusiness Money is an all-inclusive payment and invoicing platform that makes it fast and simple for small business owners to get paid. You can send custom invoices, accept credit card and bank transfer payments, and manage your customers and clients in an easy-to-use dashboard.
ZenBusiness Money is available for download later this year.
Comparing LegalZoom vs ZenBusiness
Who offers the best services for LLC formation? After comparing a number of LLC formation services, including ZenBusiness and LegalZoom, we are more lenient towards the former option. We felt that their deals were better than others, and their rates were better, too.
We spent a lot of time researching ZenBusiness and other LLC services like it. When we compared ZenBusiness to LegalZoom, we asked basic questions to determine which one of them was the best one to start your business with:
- Are their deals worthwhile?
- Are another company’s deals better?
- Who is this LLC formation service used by, and what were their experiences like?
Based on these questions, which of the two services are the better option to get a company formed with?
Which is Better For LLC Formations, LegalZoom or ZenBusiness?
Pricing and Plans
ZenBusiness: the plans are straightforward, and the pricing is competitive. ZenBusiness has convenient packages to accommodate your business needs. Prices start at $49 (along with state fees). They can file Articles of Organization, your business’ Operating Agreement, and provide you with a year’s worth of registered agent-related services.
LegalZoom: the formation packages happen to be a lot costlier and complex. Plans start at $99 (along with state fees). Upon speaking with LegalZoom’s customer service agents during the sign-up process, the upselling we were exposed to stressed out and confused us.
Service and Reviews
ZenBusiness: the integration of outstanding customer service, great reviews, competitive rates, and simple to follow plans for LLC formation make them the superior option.
LegalZoom: if you would prefer to utilize the services of a company more recognized, LegalZoom is who you should choose. Having said that, other options are available to launch your business quickly, affordably, and reliably.
Who is this LLC formation service used by, and what were their experiences like?
ZenBusiness: this company is mostly used by the following types of entrepreneurs –
- Those who desire premium level support and service without spending an arm and a leg for it.
- Those who want to have an LLC formed quickly without paying a premium.
- Those who want regular reminders and alerts about filing deadlines on the horizon.
- Those who like the benefits of yearly filing and submission, in addition to the Worry-Free Guarantee the company offers.
LegalZoom: this company is mostly used by the following types of entrepreneurs –
- Those who prefer to use the services of a recognized brand in order to get their LLC formed.
- Those who are open to paying more for premium features and services.
- Those who aren’t in a hurry to have their LLC formed; or are open to paying a higher premium to have their order expedited.
- Those who need more than just company formation services.
The best choice for LLC services is ZenBusiness, particularly if value, affordability, and top-notch customer support are important to you.
LegalZoom to be considered if you would rather use a more recognized brand and require regular legal services – and more than just LLC formation services.
The customer support offered by ZenBusiness was superior to all other LLC formation services we tried out, LegalZoom included.
There is no shortage of positive reviews online about ZenBusiness. We were rather impressed by the company’s thoughtful, thorough, and professional responses seen on the BBB (Better Business Bureau) site.
ZenBusiness has no equal, as far as features go.
The organization provides LLC formation services, with plans starting at $34 a year (along with state fees). Each one of their three packages comes with an Operating Agreement, Registered Agent related services, and a CPA assessment.
The latter is comprised of a company finance evaluation, as well as referrals to licensed CPAs that can accommodate your needs. Such services are an ideal approach to tracking your business’ financial flow. They can also help you remain organized and file your taxes better.
The Worry-Free Guarantee happens to be a wonderful choice for entrepreneurs who are very busy.
The Worry-Free Guarantee includes the following:
- Annual alerts for report filing.
- Documentation submitted for you (you’ll only have to take care of the state fees).
- Change your filings for free twice a year (fees for state filing may apply).
- Covers necessary expenses to remain in good standing in the event that your company misses a state requirement or deadline.
A company email, domain privacy, and website are extra features that come with the Premium package. These products are capable of helping your company gain visibility, safeguard private information, and allow customers to contact you.
Cost of LegalZoom LLC Services
LegalZoom provides a basic plan starting at $99 (along with state fees). Besides customer support that lasts a lifetime, there aren’t any other beneficial features offered, at least in contrast to the packages offered by ZenBusiness. For instance, an EIN is included with a couple of ZenBusiness’ packages. Conversely, LegalZoom charges for an EIN no matter which plans you select.
Easy to Use
Each LLC service is simple to use. Also, they come with checkup times that are efficient.
The whole order process for LegalZoom doesn’t take any more than 20 minutes. If you cannot complete your order in a single sitting, LegalZoom will email you a link. Clicking it allows you to resume the process from where you last left off.
The advantage ZenBusiness has over LegalZoom is the customized online dashboard they provide. It serves as the main area where important documentation is accessible by the user whenever they log into their account.
ZenBusiness’ LLC services were created for owners of small businesses.
The company offers quality packages for business formation services. They provide the same LLC formation services that their competitors do, but at a substantially lower rate. Further, ZenBusiness offers other features with small budgets in mind. Ultimately, businesses big and small can benefit from the LLC services offered by ZenBusiness.
After we reviewed and ranked the best business formation services available, ZenBusiness stood out as superior to the rest based on customer feedback and competitive rates, among other factors. They provide a lot more features in comparison to their counterparts and are significantly cheaper, to boot.
Whether you need to form an LLC, incorporate, and/or need a good registered agent service, ZenBusiness is a leader in the LLC formation business, with pricing and service.
BTW, ZenBusiness comes out on top of this recent list of the best registered agents, visit the top 7 best registered agent services in 2020.